3. mai 2014

Ugly yarn

I mentioned my super ugly yarn that I still just can't make myself get rid of. I thought I'd add some photos, just to prove that I have some really ugly yarn in my stash.
Ok, I know that this may be someone else's favourite yarn, but that's not the point. I hate it, but it's still in my stash, horrible reminders that crazy sale shopping is not necessary a good thing.


The worst part? Some of this yarn actually contains mohair. 














Pink. I will avoid going political and just state that it is my least favourite colour. 
That brownish colour that looks like over-boiled rhubarb - it may look good on somebody, but I'm not that somebody. And I've got 20 skeins of it. 
The multi-colour skeins? They make my eyes hurt,and my body cringe. Literally. They may be good for a kindergarten hat, or a pair of mittens, but how will I survive knitting them?





What's this? Heck, another skein of pink! How did this happen?





And another! 
My brain must have been parked at home when I bought these. 








I kind of thought I'd save the worst for last. I lack words. 



Do you have this kind of problem, or is it just me? What's your least favourite yarn and/or colour?


3 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg ga akkurat bort en bærepose med garn til sønnen min sin barnehage. Der forsvant all driften som har samla seg opp de siste årene ;)

    SvarSlett
  2. He, he, ja der var mye rart i lageret ditt! Jeg holder på å rydde i garnlageret også, har en restegenser på pinnene akkurat nå! Nyt den herlige sommerdag i Stavanger!

    SvarSlett
  3. Hei og tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min! Jeg har kjøpt 'Soak' i usa, men, jeg ser at når jeg søker på 'Soak' i Norge så kommer det faktisk opp et sted her i Stavanger som ser ut til å selge det, sjekk her: http://www.godsomull.com/soak-skyllemiddel-3/

    SvarSlett

Thank you for commenting!! If I forget to answer, it's because life happened and it slipped my mind. I still appreciate every comment.
I've also discovered that from my phone the answers just look like regular comments instead of an answer to a specific comment.